I am happily accepting my first blog award EVER! I’m so excited! This blog award is the Blue Sky Tag Challenge Award which is an unofficial blog award given by a fellow blogger. Like any other unofficial blog award, it has some rules upon acceptance.
What is it?
The Blue Sky Tag Challenge (a.k.a. Blue Sky Challenge) is given away by blogging peers. This means a fellow blogger in the community has found in my blog or in one of my posts something that caught his attention because it has an attribute he deemed worthy. This particular award seems to have something to do with the number 11 because I have to answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated me and then I have to nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions and they have to do the same thing on their blogs.
But first things first: I have to thank Booferson from Boo’s insane and inane ramblings for nominating me. His blog is really interesting so be sure to check it out (click here)! Thank you for thinking my blog was good enough to receive this award and thank you for your trust.
Now I’m going to answer the eleven questions that Booferson asked me:
1. What is your favorite film or television genre?
I think I’ll have to say drama or comedy. It depends on how I’m feeling. Sometimes all I really need is a good comedy and sometimes all I need is a captivating drama.
2. What reality TV show or game show do you think you’re best suited for?
Mmm… I think I’m best suited for Family Feud. I love that game and when I was little I used to play it on my computer for hours!!
3. What is your guilty pleasure? In other words, what food, song, movie, or whatever do you absolutely love to the point you will drop everything to indulge in it and refuse to give up for any reason?
Oh, this one is easy. I love Inuyasha (it’s an old-school anime) and it means the world to me. Let’s just say I’m not obsessed with Japanese animation but Inuyasha holds a special place in my heart. It’s a masterpiece. I will highly recommend it. It doesn’t matter what I’m doing, I’ll stop doing whatever I’m doing to watch or read anything Inuyasha related.
4. Where do you get your inspiration for all your blog posts?
I observe the world around me. Also, I like to share things that I learn that might be useful to others. I talk to a bunch of people on a daily basis and I try to listen to what worries them.
5. If you had to limit yourself to only one form of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, your blog, etc), which would you choose?
This one is tricky. I’ll say that I will limit myself to Facebook.
6. Why did you make your choice for the previous question?
It’s not my favorite social media, but I find it the most useful one. I use it for college, to see what my relatives are doing, to stay up to date on what’s going on with the world, to see and share photos, to connect with people, to share things…
7. How many other blogs do you read on a regular basis?
I read a lot of blogs, let’s just say that I read 15 blogs on a regular basis but this number can vary from time to time. Sometimes I read more and sometimes I can’t keep up with the updates.
8. Apple, Android, Windows Phone, other, and why?
Android. I’m used to it and I feel I can do more things with it. I think Apple is not for everyone and it makes it so difficult to share anything with someone that doesn’t own an Apple device, it’s frustrating. Android is more friendly and I like it more.
9. Favorite song of the moment?
It’s going to sound unoriginal but whatever: Shape of you – Ed Sheeran
10. Name something you remember fondly from your childhood that the current generation will “never understand”.
Setting up the VCR to record my favorite TV-show on VHS because I wasn’t going to be able to watch it live.
11. What’s number 1 on your bucket list, and in all honesty do you think you’ll ever complete it?
My number 1 on my bucket list is “To be happy with what I’m doing with my life”. I honestly don’t know if I’m ever going to accomplish it, but you can be sure that I’m trying really hard!
Now to make my 11 nominations:
- A Little Outdoor Therapy
- Zen Vandelay
- Sparkle Potato Alien
- Trending Top 5
- Gals Whine Time
- Only For Your Information
- Lyn Durante
- The Kingdom Style
- Island Girl On A Mission
- My Yellow Apron
- From Dream To Plan
If you’ve been nominated, here are the questions that I’m asking you:
- What is your favorite part of your day and why?
- What is your favorite social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) and why?
- How do you feel about ads on your blog?
- If you could only pick one superpower: read minds or rewind time, what would it be?
- When you are sad, what’s your favorite thing to do to cheer yourself up?
- Do you speak another language, if so, what language is it?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- TV-show that you think is terribly underrated?
- What’s your guilty pleasure? That thing that you really enjoy but you are ashamed of? Let your readers know!
- Do you have a pet?
- Why did you start your blog?
That’s it. Now you can accept and answer these questions (be sure to link your acceptance post in the comment section below) or decline in a comment (or you can send me an email to email@example.com, or just ignore this altogether and go on with your life).
If you were not nominated but you feel like answering my questions, feel free to answer them in the comment section, I would love to read your answers! And if you are new to the blog feel free to check out the rest and follow ITBC so you can receive an email every time there is a new update!
I’m sorry I’ve been MIA, I had a rough couple of days but things are looking up. I hope to see you next time, bye!