OMG, I cannot believe I’m accepting another blog award in less than a week! I’m so honored and happy about this, about people thinking my work is good enough to be considered for a nomination…
This time I’m accepting the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Allen from The Traveler 196, his blog is awesome please go check it out! He writes about travel and takes really cool photos. Thank you for the nomination, I really appreciate it!
Here are the 2017 Liebster Award Rules:
The rules are pretty simple. After you receive and accept the award, you basically ‘pay it forward’ by following these steps:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2) Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3) Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional)
4) Nominate 5 blogs that you feel that deserve the award.
5) List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste off my post or visit this site.)
6) Answer five questions and think 5 questions to ask to the next nominees.
7) Lastly, inform the people/blogs that you nominated and provide a link for them to your post.
Here are the five question I have to answer:
1) How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging on and off for ten years now but this is the first time I’m really trying. And I’ve been writing on this blog for 8 months and I’ve been trying to post new content every week.
2) What advice/tips do you have for new bloggers?
Don’t give up. Do a lot of research before you start. Learn a lot about social media. Engage with other bloggers. Work hard because it takes time but you’ll eventually get there. But NEVER.GIVE.UP.
3)How do you overcome writer’s block?
I start to brainstorm and to think about possible projects I can do, I go to Pinterest and I like to take long walks to clear my mind. That always helps.
4) What impact do you plan on having on the world?
Something I would love to do is to be able to forge a new generation with gender equality, less hate and more tolerance. If I can do something to make the world a better place I would definitely do it.
5) What is your favorite blog post written by you and why?
Well, I have to say that my favorite blog post written by me is “Using your phone is like smoking in the 50’s”. I like it because I feel so strongly about it. I hate seeing people walking on the streets not paying attention to anything or anyone but their cellphones. And I think it’s a severe addiction that we are not taking seriously.
And now I’m going to list 10 random facts about myself:
1) I speak fluent Spanish and English.
2) I’m currently learning Japanese.
3) I tried learning French for 2 years and I hated it.
4) I love The Vampire Diaries so much (the TV show, not the books).
5) I’ve read every book Dan Brown has ever written and I really enjoyed them.
6) I love to walk, I can walk 6 kilometers in an afternoon and keep going.
7) I love to organize things: parties, events, birthdays… anything, you name it.
8) I love to hip-hop. I’ve been taking hip-hop classes for 7 years now.
9) I love to talk. I can talk for hours!!
10) I did the International Bachelorette and it was hell but I learned a lot so it was totally worth it.
And here are my 5 nominees:
4) Simply Saidy
My five questions for the nominees are:
1) What were you looking for when you started blogging?
2) What’s your favorite social media?
3) What’s your favorite TV show?
4) What’s your ultimate blogging goal?}
5) Tell me how your dream life would look like…
Congratulations to everyone! You can accept the award, follow the rules and comment on this post with the link to your acceptance post or ignore this and go on with your life.
And if you weren’t nominated you can answer my questions and leave me a comment with your answers, I would love to read them! If you are new to my blog please feel free to check ITBC out, there’s a lot of stuff to read! And if you really liked it feel free to follow me so you can get an email every time there is a new post!
I guess that’s all. I hope you have an amazing weekend and I hope to see you on Monday!